How to Register for Space City FC Programs
- Click here for the 2013-2014 SCFC Age Group Matrix to determine the age group in which your player will participate.
- Find information on the available programs by scrolling down below. When you are ready to register, please do one of the following...
- If you are not currently a member of Space City FC (i.e. you have never registered a player with us before or your membership was cancelled), please click the "Register" link at the top right of this page, fill out your contact information and then make your program registration choices. Follow the directions and fill out the information until you get to the confirmation page that has the message you have successfully registered for your selected program(s) or tryouts. Note: Your registration is not complete if you do not see the confirmation page.
- If you are are already a member of Space City FC, click the "Login" link at the top right of this page and sign in to go to your account. Then click the "Register Now" links under your player's name to make your program registration choices. Follow the directions and fill out the information until you get to the confirmation page that has the message you have successfully registered for your selected program(s) or tryouts. Note: Your registration is not complete if you do not see the confirmation page.
- Click here for Space City FC Refund Policy.
- If you have questions, please call the club office at 281-724-9915 or e-mail email@example.com.
Summer 2013, Fall 2013, and 2013-2014 Full Year Program Offerings!
Summer Recreational Soccer Camp (click link for dates and other info): $100 before early registration deadline; $120 after deadline. You can also register by mail by clicking on the link and printing out the form for mailing.
Regular registration for the Fall 2013 U4 Program, U5 and U6 Programs, U7/U8 SHAL Program, U9/U10 SHAL Program, and U11-U16 Recreational Programs is open until June 30th. Prices are shown below. After June 30th, registration is subject to roster spot availability and a $25 late fee. DON'T DELAY! REGISTER SOON TO BEST ENSURE YOU GET THE TRAINING LOCATION YOU WANT: CLEAR LAKE, FRIENDSWOOD OR LEAGUE CITY!
To register for the FREE tryouts for the U9 and U10 SHALPlus Programs or the U11-U18 Competitive Program, please also follow the directions at the top of this page. Prices are shown below (note: late fees do not apply to these programs).
For more information on each of the programs, please click on the program links:
*Full payment of Recreational Program fees are due when you register online; full payment of SHALPlus
Program and Competitive Program fees are due after your player has completed the tryout and you accept the offer by completing the registration process. NOTE: Payment plans and limited scholarships are available for Competitive Program fees.
**You must register for the FREE tryouts for SHALPlus
and Competitive programs. You can register for those tryouts now; Click on the links above for more info.
***Late fees are not applicable to the SHALPlus or Competitive programs.
RECREATIONAL PROGRAM REFUND POLICY - FALL SEASONS
After July 31st: 1/2 refund (minus transaction fees).
After September 1st: NO refunds
RECREATIONAL PROGRAM REFUND POLICY - SPRING SEASONS
After January 31st: 1/2 refund (minus transaction fees).
After March 1st: NO refunds.
COMPETITIVE PROGRAM REFUND POLICY
Initial Deposit: Non-refundable.
After July 31st: Up to 1/2 refund of remaining fee balance (Fees- Initial deposit) not to exceed payments received (minus transaction fees).
After September 1st: NO refunds.
If you have questions about any of our programs, please call the club office at (281) 724-9915 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the following for your player’s program/age level:
U4 Program - email@example.com
U5 and U6 Programs - firstname.lastname@example.org
U8 SHAL Program (for U7 and U8 age groups) - email@example.com
U10 SHAL Program (for U9 and U10 age groups) - firstname.lastname@example.org
U9 and U10 SHALPlus Programs - Craig Foster at GU11U12@spacecityfc.org for info on the girls program; David Deverteuil at BU11U12@spacecityfc.org for info on the boys program.
U11-U16 Recreational Program - email@example.com
U11 and Above Competitive Program - firstname.lastname@example.org